ISO 9001:2008 sets out the criteria for a quality management system and is the only standard in the family of ISO standards that can be certified to (although this is not a requirement, ETV will initially build its systems compliant with the standard). It can be used by any organization, large or small, regardless of its field of activity. This standard is based on a number of quality management principles including a strong customer focus, the motivation and implication of top management, the process approach and continual improvement.
- Principle 1 – Customer focus
- Principle 2 – Leadership
- Principle 3 – Involvement of people
- Principle 4 – Process approach
- Principle 5 – System approach to management
- Principle 6 – Continual improvement
- Principle 7 – Factual approach to decision making
- Principle 8 – Mutually beneficial supplier relationships
ETV is implementing its systems in compliance with ISO standards and is on a pathway to gain ISO 9001:2008 certification in the third quarter of calendar year 2015 as manufacturing operations are fully implemented. ETV is committed to maintaining its quality system in compliance with ISO standards to ensure the continued delivery of quality products and services for its customers.